Index of Scripture References

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 16 09:57:39 PDT 2009

Roger,
The first thing to realize is that many published books have indexes that were compiled by a professional indexer, working from galleys and using a dedicated indexing software tool like CINDEX or SKY Index rather than one that is built from embedded index codes in the authoring tool.

But having said that, you should be able to accomplish what you seek to do using the system that Rick Quatro outlined.

-FR