transparent background graphics

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Tue Jun 2 08:47:38 PDT 2009

Hi Ken,

It's not very difficult to get images with transparent background
in FrameMaker. What you have to do:
o Only if you have a raster image: Create a mask in Photoshop/
  Corel PhotoPaint/Paintshop Pro. Everything outside of the mask
  will be transparent in the final PDF file.
o Save the image (raster or vector) as EPS.
o Import the image in FrameMaker.
o Select the image and set "Fill" to "None" (via the tools palette).
o Create a PDF file.

That's it.

Best regards

Winfried