Topic changes heading levels

Judy judy at hypack.com
Tue Jun 2 12:19:14 PDT 2009

If I did every topic separately and added more for chunks smaller than a
topic, I'd be around 1000.
I'm the lone writer so I don't work on the network.  My current work is
always local (regular backups made to other locations of course!) so
that's not part of the speed problem.  All I know is when I built a book
with 3 chapter files that had a total of about 300 insets, everything
slowed *way* down and FM was all I had running!

Richard has suggested that I keep fewer fm files, each with multiple
insets in different flows.  That would simplify opening/closing files as
well as organizing so many files so that I can find them easily.

I've also begun putting some of these topics back together because, at
least for now, they all appear together in all outputs.  There's no real
reason to keep them all individually.

I think I have to assimilate all of these ideas and give those first 3
chapters another try!
Thanks so much!
Judy