transparent background graphics

Matt Sullivan matt at grafixtraining.com
Tue Jun 2 12:24:43 PDT 2009

But FM will place a .psd...

A clipping mask will create a smooth, but hard edge.

Is anyone having problems with .psd's containing layer masks or vector masks
(resulting in a soft edge)or other layer transparency?

-Matt

Matt Sullivan
GRAFIX Training

matt at roundpeg.com
www.roundpeg.com
Office 714 960-6840
Cell & text 714 585-2335
SMS message 7145852335 at vtext.com

skype: mattatroundpeg
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/grafixtraining
facebook| plaxo

Click to tell me the social media sites you belong to