Print Book-PDF Setup Drops Bookmarks

Matt Sullivan matt at grafixtraining.com
Mon Jun 8 10:54:51 PDT 2009

Nadine, I completely agree with your suggestion.

Might I suggest you visit the Adobe Wish List (as I have) to have this sent
to the FM product manager, and the TCS group manager.

Here's what I posted:
When producing PDF, change the default value for para tags (and elements) to
"Do Not Include" instead of "Include"

This allows us to choose the 4 tags we need, instead of deselecting the
dozen(s) of tags we don't need.

Here's the link...
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

I've looked 'em in the eye (literally) and they've told me this link is BY
FAR the best way to get your suggestion logged and considered for bug fixes
and new features.

After that, it's just a numbers game, so twitter, facebook, linkedin,
frameers, tcs2, hatt to your hearts' content to get your "pal's" to vote for
these fixes. (at the link above!)

If you ever need the link again, it's also on the Resources page (on the
FrameMaker course page) at roundpeg.com

-Matt

Matt Sullivan
GRAFIX Training

matt at roundpeg.com
www.roundpeg.com
Office 714 960-6840
Cell & text 714 585-2335
SMS message 7145852335 at vtext.com

skype: mattatroundpeg
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/grafixtraining
facebook| plaxo

Click to tell me the social media sites you belong to