Symbol Weirdness

Writer generic668 at yahoo.ca
Tue Jun 9 12:37:22 PDT 2009

*Anyone correct me if I'm wrong*

U codes are for unicode symbols. Unicode isn't supported in FM versions prior to 8.

Go to the online help and type "alt+" into the search to see what the FM codes for the Greek letters that you want. In addition, try using your Windows Character Map tool (I place this on my desktop) for Alt codes supported by your system. You can find this in Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools.

HTH,

Nadine