Saving creates an internal error message

Jennifer Randel jennifer_randel at khsd.k12.ca.us
Wed Jun 3 14:50:38 PDT 2009

Hi all,
I open a FM file that I wrote long ago and have used many times, try to remove some content, and Save As with a totally different name, and then I get this message:

"An internal error occurred while writing imported graphics in this document. The file has been saved, but has lost some image data. Please report this error to Adobe Technical Support."

I don't have time to report this to tech support, my boss wants copies of this tomorrow! Can anyone help?

Jennifer Randel
Data Processing Technical Writer
Ext. 53354