TemplateMapper Upgrade

Chris Despopoulos despopoulos_chriss at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 9 05:23:55 PDT 2009

Hello All...

I have been absent for some time -- I have made fixes to known problems in TemplateMapper and would like to distribute them to the user base.  If you're an existing user and are interested in an upgrade, please go to my site and register.  Go to http://www.cudspan.net and navigate to the Business > CudSpan Plugins destination.  Go to the TemplateMapper tab and register.  When I receive your registration I'll give you a user account that you can use to get the new version.

Cheers, and thanks for your support...           cud