Unavailable Fonts question

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 07:26:12 PDT 2009

The fonts display in the console message window. You can save the
offending file to MIF and then search for those fonts, deleting them
carefully.

Or, if it's not so important to remove them all, you can go into FM
Preferences (via the UI) and clear the "Remember missing font names"
check box.

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood
Blog: http://techcommdood.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/techcommdood

Available for contract and full time opportunities.