Getting Rid of Font Change Warning

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 12:21:30 PDT 2009

That's the typical message you receive when switching printers while a
file is open. Try setting Adobe PDF as your default system printer and
seeing if that makes a difference.

If you don't want to make it the full-time default, there's a plug in
that sets it only for Frame.

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.