Merge Multiple Doc Styles?

Pinkham, Jim Jim.Pinkham at voith.com
Fri Jun 19 13:19:25 PDT 2009

Some very good advice, too, in the Adobe FrameMaker Template Series
Primer,
http://www.adobe.com/products/framemaker/tempseries/pdfs/primer.pdf, and
FrameMaker Template Design and Enforcement,
http://www.microtype.com/resources/articles/TMPDESIN_DE.PDF, which is
broadly applicable notwithstanding its structured emphasis.

Jim