Getting Rid of Font Change Warning

Ian Hawkins ihawkins at sundorne.com
Fri Jun 19 14:09:49 PDT 2009

SetPrint changes the default FrameMaker printer. You can always change
it manually in FrameMaker, just as you would if you didn't have SetPrint.

The FrameMaker File > Print Setup only changes the FrameMaker printer
for your current FrameMaker session. SetPrint sets it at the start of
every FrameMaker session.

Personally, I prefer to always print to PDF first, which is one of the
reasons I wrote SetPrint. I have found that FrameMaker output looks best
when you create a PDF. This is especially important if you use embedded
EPS graphics, for example.

Ian