Fw: PDF problem with ending of error message

Susan O'Connor tekritesue at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 22 07:24:05 PDT 2009

I just had a similar problem. Suddenly one page developed a problem. I saved a backup copy of the original file and then removed the offending page to confirm that it was the issue and I could create a pdf when it was gone. I was able to do so. Then I recreated that page in the docs and everything worked fine. I'm not sure why there was suddenly an issue with that page but I was glad that I finally figured out how to solve the problem and could meet my deadline!
Susan