Help with Saving 200+ FrameMaker 7 files in FM 9

jody giunta jody_giunta at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 22 20:10:03 PDT 2009

Hello,

I have several hundred FrameMaker 7.0 files that need to be saved as FrameMaker 9.0.

I've tried opening the book file and all of the files within the book file in FrameMaker 9 and using the global command: esc, f, Shift+s, but FrameMaker prompts me to click OK to close each of the 300+ files.

Does anyone know of a way to automatically upgrade all of my FM 7.0 files to FM 9.0 without having to confirm that I want to save each individual file as an FM 9.0 file?

Any help is greatly apppreciated!

Thank you!
Jody