Help with Saving 200+ FrameMaker 7 files in FM 9

Shmuel Wolfson shmuelw1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 02:38:44 PDT 2009

This would be a perfect use for AutoIt. It's a free Windows scripting
tool. You could write a very short script that would stay in a loop and
click OK for you. Below is a sample AutoIt script.

Dim $max
Dim $x = 1

$max = InputBox("","How many iterations?","5")
While $x <= $max
    WinActivate("Adobe FrameMaker")
    WinWaitActive("Adobe FrameMaker")
    Send("!tr")