Creating an FM9 Style to Apply Forced Page Breaks

Lief Erickson lief at networkinstruments.com
Tue Jun 23 10:52:13 PDT 2009

Alison--

You can create a style that has a large space below defined, which has
the effect of pushing everything to the next page. This is what I have
done and has worked well for years. I called mine 0PageBreak so that it
is the first tag that appears in the list when I press F9, which makes
it very easy to insert. It's also easy to search and remove all of these
artificial breaks too by using a specific paragraph tag.

-Lief