Developer documentation

Carl Yorke Carl.Yorke at playtag.com
Wed Jun 24 16:50:21 PDT 2009

Hi All,

I am the lone writer in a casual-games-on-television company. I was
hired to document the platform side with Install Guides and Sys Admin
Guides which make sense to me.

Now I need to write developer documentation, which doesn't make sense to
me.   I just can't seem to get an handle on what these books should look
like.

I've looked at books about how to build games, but they all seem to be
selling a particular program or technology. I haven't found any that are
decently organized or written.

If anyone has any advice, experience or sympathy, I'm open to all.

Thanks,
Carl Yorke

TAG Networks