FM9 Figure and Table Title Auto-Number Errors

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Fri Jun 26 15:18:33 PDT 2009

This worked.

Thanks, Alison

-----Original Message-----
From: Art Campbell [mailto:art.campbell at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 11:03 AM
To: Alison Craig
Cc: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: FM9 Figure and Table Title Auto-Number Errors

Based on what you didn't say, it doesn't sound as if you've set up the
book file to manage the <$chapnum> variable.

In the Book file, highlight the first Appendix, right-click, select
Numbering > Chapter and set the tab to use Alpha characters and start
with 1/A. Apply it and save.

Then highlight the subsequent Appendix files, right-click, select
Numbering > Chapter and set the tab to use Alpha characters and
increment. Apply it and save.

Then update the book and see what it looks like.

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358