Fwd: Re: RE: Can Word identify graphic file names?

Nancy Allison maker at verizon.net
Tue Jun 30 13:50:40 PDT 2009

Sorry, sorry. Here it is in plain text.

Jeff suggested something that made me take a look at the html output. You get a folder with all your files if you save to html also, but the graphics are autonumbered image001.jpg, image002.jpg, etc.

But, if you look in the htm file itself in Notepad, you can dig out the filenames. I made a test doc and imported an image called Yerkes_Inn_Salem_NY.jpg.

The line in the html file, saved from that .doc file, is

<v:imagedata src="test_files/image001.jpg" mce_src="test_files/image001.jpg" o:title="Yerkes_Inn_Salem_NY"/>

I hope this helps!

--Nancy