Importing FM content to Flare - Changing image import location

David Schor dsch.tw at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 05:21:33 PST 2009

Hey everyone, it was good to see some of you at the TCC last Thursday.

I've just started working with Flare v4.2 and for my first project, I'm
importing a FrameMaker v7.2 Book. The problem is that in addition to the FM
files, it imports all graphics into the same folder in the Content
Organizer. That's a bit messy for me, because I don't want to sift through a
bunch of GIFs when looking to open a specific HTM file. I prefer to import
the graphics into the Resources/Images folder.
I can't find any option or switch or instruction in the Flare Help to enable
me to do this.
Does anyone know how to do this? For me, this is a black eye against Madcap
if I have to clean this folder every time I update the content.

TIA,
David

--
David Schor