Dreaded Distiller barf

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Tue Mar 3 10:08:49 PST 2009

At 13:00 -0500 3/3/09, Bill Swallow wrote:

>Hard to say. Have you tried with clean or no templates?

Not quite sure what you mean by 'template' here, Bill.

>Are you using drivers compatible with Distiller 6?

Yup, exactly the same setup as I've used to produce several pre-press print PDF files for published books over the past few years. I've just checked some other book files, and they distill just fine: it seems to be something about this book (which has not yet been worked on, it's just the result of a 'flying typeset' to get an approximate extent).

--
Steve