Dreaded Distiller barf

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Tue Mar 3 10:21:52 PST 2009

At 13:13 -0500 3/3/09, Bill Swallow wrote:

>You're using FrameMaker, right? 7.x? There's a template involved with
>every FM document, whether standard default or custom.

Well, yes, ok... it has a template, in that it has a typographical design that I created.

What I guess you're suggesting is to copy/paste the entire contents from the problem document into a new clean FrameMaker document and then try to distill that?

Ok... tried that, and it does not cure the Distiller failure. That sort of rules out anything dodgy on master or reference pages, I guess.

--
Steve