Any FrameMaker 9.0 users?

The Content Wrangler scottabel at mac.com
Tue Mar 3 10:44:47 PST 2009

I'm looking for Framemaker 9.0 users! If you are a technical writer
who is also user of Adobe FrameMaker 9.0 (and not a consultant) and
would like to contribute a quote about your use of the tool and how it
helps you do what you do, I want to hear from you. Those whose quotes
are selected will win a free ticket to Documentation and Training
Conference of their choice during 2009.

Interested? Email me a few "notable quotes" and I'll review and select
the best.

These quotes will be used in an Adobe marketing campaign to help
publicize FrameMaker 9.0.

If this is not your cup of tea, please delete this message.

Cheers,

Scott

Scott Abel, The Content Wrangler
+1 760.969.3249    scottabel at mac.com