FM 8 no longer generating PDFs with bookmarks for the Acrobat Bookmarks pane

quills at airmail.net quills at airmail.net
Wed Mar 4 05:03:12 PST 2009

Avi,

Don't use the Save as PDF. Print to a PS file and distill that. The Save
As PDF function is problematic. If you have Distiller open and print the
PS file to a watched folder, then it will automatically begin distilling
once the file is present. Additionally, Save As PDF doesn't use the
Distiller application.

Scott