Backing Up in Advance of TCS 2 Installation

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 07:52:24 PST 2009

As far as I know, the only applications in TCS2 that can't be
installed multiple times are RoboHelp and Acrobat. Frame's not a
problem; you can have multiples with different revs on a system.

So those you may want to back up or ghost. However, if they're
uninstalled, the associated registry entries are likely to be
wiped.... so that could create a problem if you need to roll back.

Otherwise, I believe all info is stored either in the data files or
user preferences, which should carry forward.

Art

P.S. You may also want to post in the TCS User's group:
http://groups.google.com/group/TCS-Users?hl=en

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.