FM 8 no longer generating PDFs with bookmarks for the Acrobat Bookmarks pane

quills at airmail.net quills at airmail.net
Wed Mar 4 09:31:11 PST 2009

Richard is correct in that Adobe changed the name of the printer
instance, and you should always be using that as your default printer
for FrameMaker. That might make Save As PDF function as you wish.

However, it is not the Distiller application. That application is the
sure way of making all the functions behave correctly.

Scott