FM 8 no longer generating PDFs with bookmarks for theAcrobatBookmarks pane

Matt Sullivan matt at grafixtraining.com
Wed Mar 4 11:38:41 PST 2009

I think I may actually put this link into my email sig...
(found by a "googling" Adobe Wish List)
Adobe Wishlist:
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

I know Dov monitors this list, but if we each report these irritations to
Adobe they'll get more attention than they get on this and other lists.

-Matt

Matt Sullivan
GRAFIX Training

matt at roundpeg.com
www.roundpeg.com
Office 714 960-6840
Cell 714 585-2335

skype: mattatroundpeg
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/grafixtraining
facebook| plaxo

Click to tell me the social media sites you belong to