FM 8 no longer generating PDFs with bookmarks fortheAcrobatBookmarks pane

Matt Sullivan matt at grafixtraining.com
Wed Mar 4 14:31:50 PST 2009

Always a slow process, but as a member of the last 2 beta teams, and
familiar with the engineers, I know that form submission is one of the
easiest ways to make sure an issue is considered.

-Matt

Matt Sullivan
GRAFIX Training

matt at roundpeg.com
www.roundpeg.com
Office 714 960-6840
Cell 714 585-2335

skype: mattatroundpeg
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/grafixtraining
facebook| plaxo

Click to tell me the social media sites you belong to