searching for a section symbol

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 4 16:58:54 PST 2009

Carol,
In the Find\Change dialog, enter ' \p', without the single quotes. That is
'space backslash lowercase p'. This will find all occurrences of a space
preceding an end of paragraph.

In the Find/Change dialog, enter ' \r', without the single quotes. That is
'space backslash lowercase r'. This will find all occurrences of a space
preceding a forced (Shift+Enter) forced return.