Error generating WebHelp/WebHelpPlus output in Flare v4.2

David Schor dsch.tw at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 10:54:20 PST 2009

"It seems to me that the FrameMaker forum is not the place to be looking for
Flare support."

Why not? Work in FrameMaker is an integral part of this process, and the
problem is specifically happening with import of FrameMaker files into
Flare, which I believe that some other members of this forum are doing also,
occasionally. It's perfectly reasonable to believe and hope that there are
FM users on this list that can answer my question.

David

--
David Schor
Technical Writer