Highlighting specific components in a graphic in a PDF

Baruch Brodersen baruch at technitext.com
Thu Mar 5 13:27:12 PST 2009

Carla,

Have a look at TimeSavers + Layers Assistant

http://www.microtype.com/showcase/LayerAsst/CalloutLayers.pdf
http://www.microtype.com/showcase/LayerAsst/DrawingLayers.pdf
http://www.microtype.com/showcase/LayerAsst/images.pdf

http://www.microtype.com/showcaseLayerAsst.html

TimeSavers + Forms Assistant is another idea:
http://www.microtype.com/showcase/FormAsst/SP_RolloverPop_demo.pdf

Baruch Brodersen