Structured Frame Help

Sarah O'Keefe okeefe at scriptorium.com
Fri Mar 6 16:59:02 PST 2009

Hi Rose,

All of our training materials are available here (two unstructured and
three structured courses):

http://wiki.scriptorium.com

The examples are written for v7 but will also work in v8.

As the content is editable, we hope that the community will participate
in updating this resource for v9.

Regards,

Sarah O'Keefe