OT: Cannot extract text from PDF

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 10:59:16 PDT 2009

Well, at least you've got it down to a font problem.

If you don't have access to a Mac that may have the missing fonts, you
may want to try a third-party tool, such as:
http://www.pdftodocconverterpro.com/ which at least gives you a free trial.

But if you can't find a Mac and the converters don't work, you
probably need to start typing.

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com