re-use 101

Jerilynne Knight jerilynne.knight at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 06:09:38 PDT 2009

You make excellent points Fei, especially about the conditional text.
Another thing: I didn't mention that I often review the content to see if
text can be arranged in a different way, or different order, to achieve the
results needed (without, of course, compromising readability or usability).
I find that doing these projects take a combination of skills and
approaches...and some compromises unless you've got unlimited time or an
unlimited budget (and someday I'll get a client with
those...maybe...smile!).

Blessings
Jerilynne