Dual page numbering

Matt Sullivan matt at grafixtraining.com
Wed Mar 11 15:39:47 PDT 2009

I score it this way:

Richard: 1 point each for 3 consistent and logic observations

John: 3 points for snapping us back into reality

What's the applicable quote here? Something like:
"The reasonable man adjusts to reality, the unreasonable man demands that
reality adjust to him.
All progress depends on the unreasonable man."

-Matt