[semi-OT] Anyone having problems with this morning's Acrobat and Reader patches?

Pinkham, Jim Jim.Pinkham at voith.com
Thu Mar 12 13:47:02 PDT 2009

It WAS a vain hope. For the moment, I can still open my AI and EPS files
in Illy 9, but not in CS 4 (Illy 14). The "not enough memory to open
illustration" error persists -- although at the moment I have Outlook
2003, Frame 7p1, and Illustrator 9 open -- and am only using about 2
percent of my CPU resources.

Any ideas on what to do next?

Jim