Visio to FMKR

Susan Curtzwiler SusanCu at vmc.com
Thu Mar 12 11:48:59 PDT 2009

Hi all Framers
  I need to add some Visio flows (currently in Word) that take up the size of a full portrait page.
I copied and used paste special > Bitmap into a portrait FrameMaker page.  The Visio fit fine on one page, but it jumped to the next page.  I had the cursor at the top of a regular page.

I'm thinking of creating a Master page with a smaller header to give a little more space.

Does anyone have other suggestions, or is there any problem with my approach.

Thanks,
Sue Curtzwiler
susancu at vmc.com