Off topic - three general documentation questions

John Sgammato jsgammato at IMPRIVATA.com
Mon Mar 16 18:15:54 PDT 2009

> *         Put a logo (or message) on blank pages to show that they are not blank in error.

Why on earth would you have blank PDF page? Who's going to take it,
print it, and bind it, and then use only the printout?

I very seldom read any serious documentation online. When I am on the computer, I am productive in other ways. If the PDF is not printer-friendly, I will think it was put together by a rookie. PDFs are suitable for printing, until you screw it up.
ymmv
john