Structured FM, graphic and cross-reference

luca finocchiaro macweasel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 08:37:43 PDT 2009

Hi, I improved my skills about FM but I have some problems yet with
text frames, I've created one xml file with the references to import
on my template, now I have all I need importing informations by
reference in several text-frames.
Now I have to insert graphics in a text-frame, these graphics are
differents in any file so I can't put them in my template, I would
like to create a cross-reference to insert in my xml file, and I
wonder if is it possible and how.
Right now I've tried to create a paragraph element with a FrameAbove
attribute, then I've tried to follow 2 ways:
1. I've put an attribute to select the correct frame from the
reference page but I can control these only in the template page
because when I reopen myfile.xml, fm get these informations from
template and override my settings for the single file.
2. I've tried to insert a cross-reference to the element, but the only
thing I get is the text below the frame.
Can anyone help me?