Best graphic format for TCS (FM and RH)

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 01:10:35 PDT 2009

Hi Diane

I'm using the following:

   - PNG for line art and screen shots in my HTML-based output (CHM,
   webhelp...), because GIF supports only 256 colors
   - EPS or PDF for line art in my PDF output. In FrameMaker, PDF has a
   better preview than EPS

For more information on graphic file formats, see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphics_file_format

Cheers

--
Yves Barbion • Managing Director • Adobe-Certified FrameMaker Instructor
www.scripto.nu  • skype: yves.barbion  • T: +32 494 12 01 89