Omega symbol becomes W in pdf

Nancy Allison maker at verizon.net
Wed Mar 18 08:00:09 PDT 2009

Speaking of logical things, at my very first tech writing job, as I set
off on this long, winding, and slightly peculiar road, my boss told a
story about an engineer who was tired of being interrupted in his very
own patch of cube land.

So, he stretched a string across the opening of his cube and hung a sign
that said "Logical Door."

Nobody bothered him.

Now, he was in the engineering department, and thus surrounded by fellow
geek soulmates. Someone like me, however, would probably have
interrupted him to ask what it meant . . . .

OK, back to work.

--Nancy