FrameMaker 9.0.1 Update Now Available ... Come and Get It!

Michael Müller-Hillebrand mmh at cap-studio.de
Wed Mar 18 09:04:25 PDT 2009

First observations:

Good news:

F8 and F9 support for type-ahead selection of character and pgf
formats does work (again). Also, of course, Ctrl+0 for variable
insertion, Ctrl+1/2/3 for element actions, Ctrl+4/5 for text condition
actions.

PDF graphics are no longer RGB-rasterized when creating PDFs (RGB or
CMYK).

Bad news:

At least in the German locale the commands popup in the Paragraph /
Character / Table Designer does not open on mouse click. In the
Paragraph / Table Designer it works after switching once between the
visible tabs, but for the Character Designer this does not help. Could
someone check this with other language versions, please?

EMF graphics turn into ugly black stripes when creating a CMYK PDF. I
know, EMF does not know anything about CMYK, but must the result be so
ugly...

- Michael

Am 18.03.2009 um 04:58 schrieb Dov Isaacs:

> The FrameMaker 9.0.1 update has just been released. You can get it
> via the updates
> feature within FrameMaker (or any other current Adobe application).
>
> 	- Dov

Michael Müller-Hillebrand: Dokumentation Technology
Adobe Certified Expert, FrameMaker
Consulting and Training, FrameScript, XML/XSL, Unicode
Blog [de]: http://cap-studio.de/