FrameMaker 9 Bug: Find in Book Displays Incorrect Page

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Wed Mar 18 12:09:48 PDT 2009

Does anyone else see this in FrameMaker 9? If I choose Find in Book,
FrameMaker searches and finds items, but rather than displaying the page
that contains the item, it displays the first page of the chapter that
contains the item. The found item may be many pages away, and is not always
highlighted. I sometimes see the highlighted item flash on screen for a
moment before the page jumps back to the first page of the chapter.

Mike Wickham