[TCS Users] FM9: empty list of building blocks in Para Designer

Mahesh Kumar Gupta mahesh at adobe.com
Wed Mar 18 14:36:11 PDT 2009

* I work with Adobe Systems *

Hello All

I know that 9.0.1 has brought many fixes but unfortunately, a couple of issues have crept in. However, there is a workaround which is:

a)            Make sure "Hide Panels on Close" if OFF in File->Preferences->Interface dialog (once we do this, this setting persists for all subsequent FM session)
b)            Close Para/Character/Table Designer once and reopen. This will fix the issue. (need to be done once for FM session)

Thanks and regards
Mahesh

Product Manager
Adobe FrameMaker