Resources about Structured FrameMaker

Joseph panopticon23 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 09:14:58 PDT 2009

Hi all,

As time passes, I have become increasingly convinced that XML-authoring will
become the standard for creating technical documentation. I have always
heard about people using structured framemaker to do XML-authoring and the
corresponding benefits. I have also heard that there’s a high learning curve
with structured framemaker and that a significant amount of time is required
to convert from unstructured to structured.

Does anyone know of any book/websites/training/ resources that could
introduce me to structured framemaker and how to convert from unstructured
to structured?
--
Sincerely,

Joseph Lorenzini