FM9: PDF settings

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 05:56:21 PDT 2009

Thanks to confirm this Michael. I had a moment of self-doubt and I started
to think that is was just my personal license of FM9 which was behaving
W*rd-ish. ;-)

And indeed, the PDF Settings (aka Job Options) no longer seem to work either
for Save as PDF. I have tested this with the same FM book and the same PDF
Settings in various versions of FM. The font used in the FM files is Avant
Garde and Embed all fonts and Embed OpenType fonts is selected in my PDF
settings (no subsetting). I have used these PDF Settings for years to create
(Enfocus-Certified) press-ready PDFs.

This is the result:

   - FM7.2: PDF okay; font: Avant-Garde
   - FM8: PDF okay; font: Avant-Garde