Structured docs or conditional text

quills at airmail.net quills at airmail.net
Tue Mar 24 17:23:10 PDT 2009

In essence, both can do what you want. Structured language is easier to
manage, but more difficult and expensive to initiate. Conditional text
will work, you have to know what conditions are exclusive, which are
inclusive with which scenarios, and structure the conditions that way.
It can be tricky.

Scott