Framers Digest, Vol 41, Issue 19

Jing Torralba jingtorralba at comcast.net
Tue Mar 24 15:36:34 PDT 2009

Here's a piece of the frame users digest get. Your friend did have a small bite this time. I thought changing screen res wouldn't work, but looks like she hasn't tried it ...

   6. Re: Need to have larger fonts in dialog boxes and for menu
      items on         the Solaris platform (Peter Gold)
   7. Re: Need to have larger fonts in dialog boxes and for menu
      items        on        the Solaris platform (Sharon Veach)

Message: 3