FrameMaker 9

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Wed Mar 25 14:49:57 PDT 2009

Oh, I forgot to add that most plugins seem to still work with FrameMaker 9.
I've got quite a few. So far, I've found only ToolbarPlus Express and
cudlog.dll to cause problems. The TPE keyboard shortcuts still work, but the
custom menus it creates are all messed up. Cudlog.dll breaks the recent
history function in structured view. It causes FM to forget the recent file
list when you close FM. My understanding is that Shlomo Perets is working on
an update of TPE, but the cudlog developer is no longer around.