Anyway/tool to update cross-ref defs easily

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Thu Mar 26 07:23:55 PDT 2009

Hi, Kanti:

* Depending on how you've defined the cross-reference formats to
capture the compound chapter-page numbers, you may find that modifying
the cross-reference formats and importing them across your books
works. (Back-up all files before experimenting.)

* markerworker is a free FM plug-in that might work for you. It's not
been updated in a long time, so it may not work with FM 8 or 9.

Find it at: http://www.freeframers.org/freeware/cud/

Regards,

Peter
Peter Gold